Saturday 19 February 2011

P!nk! a living legend! & my hero






A LIVING LEGEND & MY ALL TIME HERO!!!

I love love love, Pink, she is an absolute legend, every time I listen to her music I always feel better and I am instantly cheered up. She is an amazing role model, you don't here things like you do with a lot of other celebrities and with songs like "fucking perfect" she is always out to make girls feel better about themselves.

I'm currently in love with another song off hers called heart breaker, I think every girl can relate to it as the lyrics as something every girl thinks about at one point in her life. Don't believe me? have a listen yourself;





I really could go on all night about how much I love pink, but anyone can see how amazing she is, and to be honest I really cant think of enough to say to even come close to how much I love, admire and look up to her.
Some people will say that's silly but I really don't care, she is never afraid to be herself, unlike most of us and she is and always will be my hero.

2 comments:

Dawn H said...

Hi. I am a huge Pink fan too. I love her music and the fact she does write honest lyrics and isn't afraid to be controversial when she needs to be to get her point across. She also doesn't seem to have let her fame affect her.

Nikcole1989 said...

I know I love her :D shes amazing, what you see it what you get, she is my inspiration :D